- Consolidated Operating Income on Year on Year (Y o Y) basis for 9MFY17 up by 20% at Rs. 6245 cr.
- Consolidated PAT on Year on Year basis for 9MFY17 increased by 38% from Rs. 1991 cr to Rs.2748 cr.
- EPS for the 9MFY17 is Rs.13.29 per share a growth of 38 %
- Consolidated cargo volumes on Year on Year basis increased by 11 % from 114 MMT (9MFY16) to 126 MMT (9MFY17)
- Container volumes increased by 28% on Y o Y basis.
- Consolidated Operating Income for Q3 FY17 up by 32% at Rs.2236 crores.
- Consolidated PAT for Q3FY17 increased by 26% to Rs.848 crores as against Rs.675 crores in Q3FY16.
- EPS for Q3 FY17 is Rs.4.10 per share a growth of 26 %
- Consolidated cargo for Q3FY17 increased by 8% to 41 MMT as against 38 MMT in Q3FY16.
- Container volumes increased by 26% on Y o Y basis.
- Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited (APSEZ Ltd) in Dec, 16 won the CII Supply Chain and Logistics Excellence Award in the Container Logistics Category.
- APSEZ Ltd wins Golden peacock Award for CSR Activity in 2016 by Institute of Directors, New Delhi.
Ahmedabad, February 14th, 2017: Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited (“APSEZ”), India’s largest port developer and the logistics arm of Adani Group, today announced another stellar operational and financial performance for the nine month and third quarter ended 31st December , 2016
9M FY 17 Highlights:
Consolidated Operating Income registered a growth of 20 % from Rs. 5219 cr in 9MFY16 to Rs. 6245 cr in 9MFY17.
Consolidated EBITDA increased by 22% from Rs.3352 cr in 9MFY16 to Rs.4092 cr in 9MFY17.
EBIDTA margins increased by 200 BPS to 66%.
Profit after Tax grew by 38% from Rs.1991 cr in 9MFY16 to Rs.2748 cr in 9MFY17.
EPS for 9MFY17 is Rs.13.29 per share a growth of 38 %
In 9MFY17, APSEZ handled Cargo of 126 MMT, a growth of 11 % Y o Y.
Q3 FY 17 Highlights:
Consolidated Operating Income registered a growth of 32 % from Rs.1696 cr in Q3FY16 to Rs.2236 cr in Q3FY17
Consolidated EBITDA increased by 30 % from Rs.1056 cr in Q3FY16 to Rs.1371 cr in Q3FY17.
EBIDTA margins maintained at 62%
Profit after Tax grew by 26 % from Rs. 675 cr in Q3FY16 to 848 cr in Q3FY17.
EPS for Q3 FY17 is Rs. 4.10 per share a growth of 26%
In Q3FY17, APSEZ handled Cargo of 41 MMT, a growth of 8 % Y o Y.
Mr. Karan Adani, Chief Executive Officer of APSEZ said, “Our strategy to diversify our cargo mix and focus on high value cargo continues to yield positive results. Like last quarter, the continued outperformance in cargo volumes is backed by Healthy growth in our newer ports namely Hazira, Dhamra and Kattupalli. Operational efficiencies and our efforts to change the mix of bulk cargo beyond coal has resulted in all-round growth in our financial numbers.