- Consistent operational Network availability ranging from 99.09% to 100%;
- Operational EBIDTA margin of Transmission business is steady at 92% in Q4FY17
- Consolidated PAT of Q4 FY17 is Rs.95 crore as compared to Rs. 99 crore in Q3 FY17 mainly due to CSR expense of 5 Cr. in Q4 FY17
- Tariff Incentive Income remains steady in Q4 FY17 vis-à-vis Q3 FY17;
- Received 3 LOIs from RVPNL (Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited) on BOOM basis in the state of Rajasthan for approximately 350 Ckt kms of lines.
- With completion of all ongoing projects and acquisition of Reliance Infra’s Operational Transmission Assets along with these three projects, the network of ATL is expected to surpass 11000 ckt kms.
- Constructions of projects won under TBCB are well ahead of scheduled time of completion and within the budget.
Ahmedabad, May 27, 2017:Adani Transmission Ltd, part of the Adani Group, today reported its results for the year ended 31st March, 2017.
(Clarification note: All Figures are in accordance with the applicable Ind-AS)
- The overall Financial Performance was good.
- The Consolidated Total Income is Rs. 2902 crore in FY17 as compared to total income of Rs. 2267 crore in FY16.
- Consolidated EBIDTA margin from transmission operation remains almost steady at 93 % in FY17.
- Other comprehensive income includes MTM loss of Rs. 157 Crore for the year FY17 on account of fair valuation of hedging of $ bond and ECB as per applicable Ind-As guideline.
Adani Transmission Ltd. is the largest power transmission company operating in the private sector in India and owns, operate and maintain around 5,450 Ckt Kms of transmission lines ranging from 400 KV to 765 KV, with a total transformation capacity of more than 12,000 MVA. ATL has six fully operational Transmission Systems that primarily serve the Northern and Western regions of India and is also constructing additional projects of around 1900 Ckt Kms in Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Jharkhand & Bihar, which were awarded through Tariff Based Competitive Bidding process.
In Q4 FY17, the company has received 3 LOIs from RVPNL (Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited) of approximately 350 Ckt kms of lines and 16 substations with transformation capacity of approx. 600 MVA at voltage level of 132/220 KV on BOOM basis in the state of Rajasthan.
With completion of all ongoing projects and acquisition of Reliance Infra’s operational Transmission Assets along with these three projects, the network of ATL is expected to surpass 11000 ckt kms
Speaking on the financial performance of the company Mr Gautam Adani, Chairman Adani Group, said, “Adani Transmission continues to pursue the organic as well as inorganic growth opportunities. We have a strong & seamless integration of processes, people & technology which has laid a strong foundation for us to create the value for our stakeholders.”