Covid-19 Travel Updates
Help Desk Important Contact Numbers
- 1. Terminal Manager
Duty Terminal Manager
Contact Details: +91 9099951142
For passenger convenience RT-PCR facility is available at our airport:
Travelling to UAE ( Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah ) Can Pre Book & Pre Pay for Rapid RT-PCR as per the eligibility * for the Test conduct within 6 hours of departure within Airport.( kindly check with respective Airlines for any clarifications)
- Please note the procedure for Digital Onboarding and a Smooth Registration process
- 1. Click on the link https://bit.ly/3yJ1Bie
- 2. Upon filling the form, pax will get a Token No. on his mobile screen.
- 3. Pax will get a text message with Payment link. Upon clicking the link, Cust will be taken to the payment page. QR code is attached to Rapid PCR test with a MRP of Rs 2700/-
- 4. The Pax will get the online payment confirmation, which needs to be shown at registration desk. (Pax is advised to keep a screen shot of his payment confirmation and transaction code)
- 5. Pax needs to show his token no on the Registration Desk of Northstar Pathology for quick registration.
- 6. Registration desk will verify the details and issue a payment receipt to pax for further processing at Sample collection desk.
- For more information with regards to our RTPCR Service Partner, please contact :
- Mail ID:
- Voice Helpline no:
- +91 8488014015
- +91 7947514141
- Whatsapp: +91 8488014015
Before you begin your journey:
- Please DO NOT travel if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 i.e. high body temperature, persistent cough, loss of taste and/or smell.
Guidelines for International Arrivals | 10.10.23
- Click here to know more state government guidelines
- Please check the status of your flight with your airline as some schedules are still subject to change.
- Please travel to the airport only if you have a flight booked. Only passengers will be allowed inside the terminal building upon showing a valid ticket.
- Kindly check the latest travel guidelines issued by the government for your destination and the requirements on returning (if any), such as:
- 1. Quarantine upon reaching your destination and/or
- 2. Mandatory health declaration
At the airport:
You must wear a face mask at all times while inside the terminal, failing which you may be refused to travel.
• Please wash your hands regularly. Additionally, hand sanitizing booths have been placed across the airport at various locations for your use.
• Temperature checks will be carried out before you enter the terminal building and we request your cooperation for them same.
• We have an enhanced cleaning regime in place across the terminal building – you may see our sanitizing teams in operation 24/7.
• We have installed protective screens at various locations throughout the terminal, including check-in desks and security.
• Kindly continue to keep your mask on as you pass through security, unless you are asked to remove it at the check points by the security personnel.
• Please bear with us if the processing time taken is slightly longer at the security booths.
• For the safety of yourself and others, we urge you to follow the signages displayed at various check points. Please maintain social distancing as far as possible and wherever indicated, especially in queues and while being seated.
• We further request you to adhere to the guidelines regulated by the state and the central government for the sake of everyone’s safety.
While we know that these rigorous safety measures may create a few bottlenecks, please understand that these are being implemented for the safety and well-being of all travelers as well as staff members.
We look forward to welcome you at Sardar Vallabhbhai International Airport, Ahmedabad and our team will be glad to assist you in every possible manner.
For further instructions, please check Ministry of Civil Aviation website for details:
https://www.civilaviation.gov.in/en/covid-19-vbm Guidelines for international arrivals