All the airlines expect their customers to report well on time - 2 hours prior for Domestic Departure and 4 hours prior for International Travel. All our valuable passengers are hence, requested to report for their flights accordingly. Should you have any queries pertaining to your travel, you may please check with the respective airline you are booked to travel.
Check-In Procedure :
- Carry your e-ticket and valid government photo ID for security verification.
- Proceed to the check-in counters to collect your boarding pass and drop luggage.
- Show your boarding pass to the CISF to stamp as you pass-through security check.
The cabin/check-in baggage allowance may vary from airline to airline; hence we recommend that you consult the concerned airline for more information.
Ensuring safety and security for our passengers is our motto. Working directly with the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security, Mangaluru Airport maintains a constant level of vigilance and efficiency based on international standards and rules and regulations laid down by the Indian regulatory authority.
Passengers shall ensure that they do not carry any prohibited items in their check-in or cabin baggage. For details on prohibited items visit the Bureau of Civil Aviation website i.e. bcasindia.gov.in
- Regardless of your airline, you will need to go through airport security before boarding the flight
- Your hand luggage will be checked thoroughly and passed through the X Ray Machines.
- If you are travelling with electronic items such as laptop, mobile, tablets etc. place them in separate trays as directed by the checking officials.
- Articles like nail cutters, scissors, swiss knives, batteries, are not allowed in hand luggage.
Security is everyone’s concern
You are requested to report any unclaimed or unidentified baggage or suspicious person or activity to the CISF Control Room and Airport Manager.
Security is managed by the CISF. In keeping with security procedures, they use the latest technology in screening and detection for frisking passengers and screening hand baggage, therefore, ensuring the safety of our passengers.
Immigration checks are conducted for all passengers, Indians or foreigners, both at the time of arrival and departure. The passports are duly stamped at the time of arrival as well as departure. Passengers should be careful to see that their passports are duly stamped before leaving the immigration counter. Passengers are required to present valid travel documents i.e. passport and visa (if applicable) before proceeding for immigration clearance.