All the airlines request passengers to report on time. This is 2 hours prior for domestic departures and 4 hours prior for International travel. All passengers are requested to reach the airport as per the mandatory timelines. For additional queries pertaining to travel, passengers are requested to kindly check with the respective airline.
15 Self Check in Counters available at check in area.
Check-In Procedure :
- Please carry your e-ticket and valid government photo ID for security verification for domestic travel. For International departures, please ensure to carry your passports and other necessary documents
- Proceed to the check-in counters to finish your formalities along with the baggage registration if any.
- Proceed to the security check to get your boarding pass stamped by the CISF (In case of international travel, immigration formalities need to be completed prior to the security checkpoint).
The cabin/check-in baggage allowance may vary from airline to airline; hence we recommend that you consult the concerned airline for more information.
Ensuring safety and security for our passengers is our priority. Working closely with the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security, the Jaipur International Airport maintains best industry security and safety practices.
Passengers shall ensure that they do not carry any prohibited items in their check-in or cabin baggage. For details on prohibited items visit the Bureau of Civil Aviation website i.e. bcasindia.gov.in
- Regardless of any airlines you are booked to travel, you will need to go through airport security checks before boarding the flight.
- Your hand luggage will be checked thoroughly and passed through the X Ray Machines.
- If you are travelling with electronic items such as laptop, mobile, tablets etc. place them in separate trays at the security checkpoints, as directed by the security officials.
- Certain articles are restricted to be carried in the cabin baggage which will also be briefed by the respective airline employees at the check-in counters and the relevant information is also available on display monitors placed at the check-in counters. You are requested to report any unclaimed or unidentified baggage or suspicious person or activity to the airport security staff or Airport Manager.
- You are requested to report any unclaimed or unidentified baggage or suspicious person or activity to the airport security staff or Airport Manager.
Security at airports across India is managed by the CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) headed by a Commandant, also referred as CASO (Chief Airport Security Office). The unit is equipped with the latest technology in screening and detection for frisking passengers and screening hand baggage, thus, ensuring the safety of our passengers.Contact: www.cisf.gov.in
Immigration checks are conducted for all passengers, Indians, or foreigners, both at the time of arrival as well as departure. The passports are duly stamped at the time of arrival and departure. Passengers should be careful to see that their passports are duly stamped before leaving the immigration counter. Passengers are required to present valid travel documents i.e. passport and visa (if applicable) before proceeding for immigration clearance.