Adani Transmission Ltd consolidated EBIDTA stands at Rs. 2001 Crore & Consolidated PAT stands at Rs 358 Crore for the year ended FY16
- Tariff & Incentive Income remains steady at Rs. 494 Crore in Q4FY16 and Q3FY16.
- The company has achieved the operational EBIDTA margin of 94.70% on an annual basis & in Q4 96.03% vs Q3 93.61%
- The consolidated PAT rose by 19.19% to Rs.95.28 cr. in Q4FY16 against Rs. 79.94 Cr in Q3FY16.
- Systems Availability is above normative level for all the four lines as follows:
- 765 kV Tiroda to Aurangabad System achieves average availability of 99.84% for the year ended March 2016 against 98% of normative availability
- 400 kV Tiroda to Warora System achieves average availability of 99.94% for the year ended March 2016 against 98% of normative availability.
- 400 kV Mundra to Dehgam System achieves average availability of 99.85% for the year ended March 2016 against 98% of normative availability
- 500 kV HVDC Mundra to Mohindergarh System achieves average availability of 99.57% for the year ended March 2016 against 95% of normative availability.
The Company has won intrastate transmission project (Suratgarh to Bikaner) of around 300 Ckt Km under Tariff Based Competitive Bidding Route for 35 years apart from three interstate transmission projects under execution covering around 1400 Ckt Km namely Sipat, Rajnandgaon and Morena. With completion of all ongoing projects, Adani transmission network will increase from 5050 Ckt Km to 6750 Ckt Km & it will maintain its Leadership position as the leading Private Transmission Company in the country.
The Company is the first private sector player to get a Global Investment Grade rating in the Indian Power Sector. The company has been assigned the preliminary BBB- long term credit rating from S&P & long term foreign currency issuer default rating of BBB- from Fitch.
CERC has issued final order effective from 01.10.2013 for HVDC and AC system of ATIL (Mundra-Mohindergarh & Mundra-Dehgam Lines), approving about 96.5% of the capital cost claimed. The recognition including arrears of revised tariff which is based on approved project cost will be done in FY17.
Ahmedabad, May 26, 2016: Adani Transmission Ltd, part of the Adani Group, today announced its results for fourth Quarter & the year ended March 31, 2016.
The Total Income is Rs 647 crore in Q4FY16 as against total income of Rs.529 crore in Q3FY16.
EBIDTA is Rs 497 crore in Q4FY16 as against Rs. 477 crore in Q3FY16. The consolidated PAT is Rs 95 crore in Q4FY16 as compared to Rs. 80 crore in Q3FY16.
The Total Income for the year ended March, 2016 is Rs. 2267 crore. EBIDTA is Rs. 2001 crore and consolidated PAT is Rs 358 crore.
Adani Transmission Limited is the largest private sector transmission company in India with over 5,000 circuit kms of operational transmission lines across Western & Northern regions of India along with 12,000 MVA transformation capacity.
Speaking on the financial performance of the company Mr Gautam Adani, Chairman Adani Group, said, “Our Operating performance in FY16 has set the best benchmark in the country in terms of system availability which ranges from 99.57% to 99.94%. Adani Transmission continues to maintain its leadership position in the country and is poised to keep growing leverage benefits of new opportunities and create value for its stake holders.”