Adani Transmission Q3 net profit rises 33% to Rs. 99 Crore
- Tariff & Incentive Income remains steady in Q3 FY17 vis-à-vis Q2 FY17;
- Consolidated PAT of 9M FY17 is Rs.322 crore as compared to Rs. 268 crore in 9M FY16
- Consistent operational Network availability ranging from 99.4% to 100%;
- Received CCI Approval for 100% acquisition of R-Infra’s WRSSS OPERATIONAL TRANSMISSION ASSETS of approximate 3100 Ckt Kms
- Constructions of five projects won under TBCB are well ahead of scheduled time of completition and within the budget.
Ahmedabad, February 13, 2017: Adani Transmission Ltd, part of the Adani Group, today reported its results for the third Quarter ended December 31, 2016.
(Clarification note: All Figures are in accordance with the applicable Ind-AS)
- The overall Financial Performance was good.
- The Consolidated Total Income is Rs 2060 crore in 9MFY17 as compared to total income of Rs.1620 crore in 9MFY16.
- Consolidated EBIDTA margin from operation remains steady at 93.69% in 9M FY17 as compared to 93.36% in 9M FY16.
- Other comprehensive income includes MTM loss of Rs. 213.95 Crore on account of fair valuation of hedging of $ bond and ECB as per applicable Ind-As guideline.
Adani Transmission Ltd. is the largest power transmission company operating in the private sector in India and owns, operate and maintain around 5,450 Ckt Kms of transmission lines ranging from 400 KV to 765 KV, with a total transformation capacity of more than 12,000 MVA. ATL has six fully operational Transmission Systems that primarily serve the Northern and Western regions of India and is also constructing additional projects of around 1900 Ckt Kms in Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Jharkhand & Bihar, which were awarded through Tariff Based Competitive Bidding process. In addition, we have received CCI Approval for 100% acquisition of R-Infra’s WRSSS OPERATIONAL TRANSMISSION ASSETS of approximate 3100 Ckt Kms.
Speaking on the financial performance of the company Mr Gautam Adani, Chairman Adani Group, said, “Adani Transmission continues to pursue the organic as well as inorganic growth opportunities. We have a strong & seamless integration of processes, people & technology which has laid a strong foundation for us to create the value for our stakeholders.”