Adani Enterprises Consolidated EBIDTA rose 26% to Rs 13,308 crore in FY15
On comparable basis consolidated PAT rose 115% to Rs 1,948 crore in FY15
- Consolidated Total Income for FY15 increase by 17% to Rs 64,582 crore vs Rs 55,067 crore in FY14
- Consolidated EBIDTA for FY15 increase by 26% to Rs 13,308 crore vs Rs 10,540 crore in FY14
- Consolidated PAT for FY15 is Rs 1,948 crore
- During the financial year 2013-14, there were two non-recurring or one-time items viz compensatory tariff of Rs 572 crore (69% of Rs 830 crore) and deferred tax reversal of Rs 744 crore (69% of Rs 1079 crore) of the prior period ending 31-Mar-2013. Adjusting for these, on a comparable basis PAT for FY15 has increased by 115% to 1,948 crore from Rs 904 crore in FY14
- In FY15, Coal Trading volume grew by 34% to 58.4 MMT as compared to 43.5 MMT in FY14. Similarly, coal trading volume grew by 16% to 14.5 MMT in Q4FY15 as compared to 12.6 MMT in Q4FY14
- In FY15, Ports cargo volume grew 28% to 144 MMT as compared to 113 MMT FY14. Similarly, Ports cargo volume grew by 26% to 36 MMT in Q4FY15 compared to 29 in Q4FY14
- In FY15, Power sales volume grew by 27% to 51 BUs as compared to 40 BUs FY14. Similarly, power sales volume grew by 6% to 12.6 BUs in Q4FY15 compared to 11.8 BUs in Q4FY14
- The Honorable High Court of Gujarat approved the scheme of arrangement announced by Adani Group
- Pursuant to the scheme, there will be listing of Adani Transmission Ltd., one of the largest private sector transmission companies with over 5,000 circuit kms of transmission lines across Western, Northern and Central regions of India
- Pursuant to the scheme, MDO business will be carried on by AEL due to merger of AMPL into AEL. Currently we have one operational MDO coal block namely Parsa Kente with mineable reserves of 450 MMT and peak mining capacity of 22 MMTPA. With many more upcoming coal blocks, MDO business will be further strengthen and improve financial performance of AEL
- Adani Ports commissioned Tuna Tekra bulk terminal at Kandla in a record time of 24 months on February 10th 2015 • Adani Power acquired Udupi Power project, with this, Adani Power has total power generation capacity of 10,440 MW
Ahmedabad, May 13, 2015: Adani Enterprises Ltd, the flagship company of the Adani Group, today announced its results for the fourth quarter and financial year ended March 31, 2015.
The consolidated Total Income for quarter is Rs 16,141 crore against Rs 16,183 crore in the corresponding period last year. The consolidated EBIDTA is Rs 3,464 crore against Rs 4,313 crore in the corresponding period last year. The consolidated PAT for Q4FY15 is Rs 737 crore.
The consolidated Total Income for financial year ended March 31, 2015 increased by 17% to Rs 64,582 crore against Rs 55,067 crore in the corresponding period last year. The consolidated EBIDTA increased by 26% to Rs 13,308 crore against Rs 10,540 crore in the corresponding period last year. The consolidated PAT for FY15 is Rs 1,948 crore.
Our Coal business, ports and power businesses continue to scale up steadily. Further, improved utilization of operational capacity has resulted in robust overall performance.
Mr Gautam Adani, Chairman Adani Group, said, “As a group celebrating its Silver Jubilee year, we feel privileged to have built global scale integrated infrastructure organization in relatively short time. Going forward, we remain committed to play enhanced role in Nation Building across various geographies.”
Mr Ameet Desai, CFO Adani Group and Executive Director, Adani Enterprises, said, “Our results reflect growth & all-round performance across various verticals viz Coal business, Ports & Logistics and Power & Transmission businesses. We remain optimistic to build these businesses to generate higher returns for all our stakeholders.”
1. Coal Trading & Mining
The company has successfully embarked on Coal Mining Business at its Indonesian mine and extracted 5 MMT of coal in FY15. The new Coal Mines Act brings further opportunity for Adani Group to retain & strengthen its presence in the MDO business.
At Carmichael Coal Mine in Australia, the company has commenced award of key contracts for mining operations. The company has issued letter of award to Liebherr and Komatsu for supplying excavators and trucks respectively for mining operations in Australia.
Adani Ports handled 2.72 Million TEUs of containers in FY15 as against 2.39 Million TEUs in the corresponding full year FY14. This is a 14% growth as compared to growth of 7% for container volume at all other ports.
Our Dahej and Hazira ports handled cargos of 12 MMT and 7 MMT in FY15 thereby showing a growth of 57% and 93% respectively.
Adani Ports awarded as “Port of the Year-Containerised Cargo” at Gujarat Junction 2015. Adani Ports commissioned Tuna Tekra bulk terminal at Kandla in a record time of 24 months on February 10, 2015. This has added an additional 10MMT cargo capacity to our Ports. Ennore Container Terminal project is progressing well.
3. Power Generation & Transmission
Adani Power acquired Udupi Power project, with this, Adani Power has achieved total power generation capacity of 10,440 MW.